Consultant / Senior Consultant – Greater Philadelphia
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join a boutique Strategy Consulting firm serving the global pharmaceutical and biotech industry. As a fast-growing company, our aim is reset the benchmark of excellence in life sciences and develop an enviably talented team. To support our vision, we are looking for candidates who are similarly enthusiastic about growing something great.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
The consultant is the backbone of the Windrose team, ensuring engagements run smoothly and effectively provide high-quality insight for our clients. Consultants also play a pivotal role in the development of our team and the company as a whole.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients, gaining their trust and respect.
- Managing teams to ensure all aspects of engagements are meets our high quality standards and are running to time.
- Managing and supporting analysts in their daily activities, such as data analysis and reporting.
- Mentoring and training analysts in their career development.
- Designing research materials, including discussion guides/web surveys that focus on key questions to inform project objectives.
- Conducting qualitative, deep dive interviews with key healthcare stakeholders, including physicians and payers.
- Developing and presenting interesting and insightful reports that provide key conclusions and actionable recommendations for clients.
- Supporting development of proposals, including designing the optimal methodology to meet clients’ requirements.
In addition, we encourage all team members to actively participate in firm-building activities such as thought leadership, knowledge sharing, business development, and best practice.
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
At Windrose, you will gain experience in commercialization strategy across the globe with exposure to a variety of unique engagements, each of which present new challenges and learning opportunities.
We are strong believers in growing a team of inspirational leaders, so your development is an absolute priority. Alongside formal and ongoing training, collaboration and a flat team structure are at the heart of our working style. As well as encouraging the exchange of ideas, this means you will be working directly with senior team members on a daily basis. Furthermore, one of the senior team will be your mentor and career guide to help identify your areas of interest and development needs.
Our work can be intellectually demanding, but we are excellent at providing the right balance of support and autonomy. Combine this with some really stimulating projects, and we believe we can offer you a truly rewarding and interesting career.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for highly motivated, qualified individuals. The prerequisite is a strong academic record and an undergraduate or graduate degree from a top tier university (science and/or business degree is a plus). We also want you to show us you have excellent problem solving, communication, and quantitative skills, as well as a good attention to detail.
Consultants should have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in healthcare strategy consultancies or related roles in pharma/biotech companies (pricing, reimbursement, forecasting, commercial strategy, managed care or reimbursement policy). A robust understanding of key global market systems is required and candidates should be able to demonstrate strong project and team management skills.
Senior Consultants should have a minimum of 4 years of similar experience and demonstrate excellence in client, project and team management.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to talking! To apply and/ or learn more, email your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great addition to the team to email@example.com